Muslim Man Gives Triple Talaq to Wife on Phone for Failing to Meet Dowry Demands
Naseem Ahmed, who got married in July last year, allegedly beat up his wife and drove her out of his house on December 8 as she could not meet his demand.
Deoria (UP): A Muslim man divorced his wife by uttering 'talaq' thrice on the mobile phone for not getting a dowry, police said on Tuesday.
Naseem Ahmed, who got married in July last year, allegedly beat up his wife and drove her out of his house in Salempur village on December 8 as she could not meet his demand.
The woman then went to the police station to lodge a complaint.
SP P N Kolanchi ordered the police station concerned to register an FIR.
In her complaint, the woman alleged that soon after her marriage, her in-laws started demanding Rs 2 lakh as dowry and later started misbehaving with her and even beat her up before driving her out of the house.
A case has been registered in this connection.
Recommended For You
- It is Not Just a Cricket World Cup Match Between India and Pakistan. It is Something More.
- Modified Bajaj Avenger Looks Like a 1247cc Harley Davidson V-Rod - Watch Video
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- #FactCheck: Did Super Mario Creator Really Tweet Picture of Mario and Luigi Kissing?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s