Muzaffarnagar Woman Burnt to Death by Husband over Family Dispute
The incident took place on October 13 in Khatoli district. The victim was rushed to a hospital, where she succumbed to injuries, the police said.
Image for representation.
Muzaffarnagar: A woman was allegedly burnt to death by her husband over a family dispute, following which the man was arrested, police said on Wednesday.
The incident took place on October 13 in Khatoli district, SHO Santosh Kumar Tyagi said.
Anuradha was rushed to a hospital here, where she succumbed to injuries, police said.
A case was registered against her husband Dinesh in connection with the mater, the SHO said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- US Company Will Pay You Rs 2 Lakh Per Month to Smoke Weed and Test Marijuana Products
- Indonesia 'Hatches' Plan to Give Out 2000 Chicks to Get Children off Smartphones
- Get a FASTag For Your Car, Unless You Want to Pay More at Toll Plazas From December 1
- These Four Xiaomi Mi TV Models are Getting Android TV 9.0 Update
- Lenovo IdeaPad S540 Review: If You Don’t Like Compromises, You Will Love This