Muzaffarnagar Woman Gang-raped by 4 Men While Her Husband Was in Jail
The complaint lodged by the woman said that the four raped her at her home when her husband was in jail.
Image for representation.
Muzaffarnagar: Acting on the orders of a court, police have registered a case against four persons for allegedly raping a woman in her house in Shamli in February.
According to the complaint lodged by the woman, the four raped her at her home when her husband was in jail.
The woman had approached the court after the police did not register the case.
Acting on the directives of the court, a case has been registered against Ikram, Haider, Samer, Ahmad and Ashraf, Circle Officer Ashok Kumar said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Everything You Need to Know About the Area 51 Raid Happening Today
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- After Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar Accused of Supporting Aarey Forest Destruction
- Your New Apple iPhone 11 Could Cost As Little as Rs 51,700 With Amazon Preorder Offers
- Do Not Worry, Your Mi TV Will Get Netflix And Amazon Prime Video Apps This Year