Muzaffarnagar Woman Jumps into Canal with 5-year-old Son After Her Objectionable Photo Goes Viral
The police said a photo of the woman with her former lover had gone viral on social media, following which she jumped into the canal in Khatoli town in Muzaffarnagar district.
Photo for representation.
Muzaffarnagar: A 30-year-old woman jumped into a canal with her five-year-old son apparently after her objectionable photo had gone viral on social media, police said Sunday.
They said a photo of the woman with her former lover had gone viral on social media, following which she jumped into the canal in Khatoli town in Muzaffarnagar district on Saturday.
The minor has been rescued but the woman is still untraceable.
The woman got married to another person in 2012.
A search is under way to find the woman.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'And the Oscar Goes to...': Lazy Horse Acts Dead Every Time Someone Tries to Ride it
- Here's How Alia Bhatt Reacted to Her and Ranbir Kapoor's Fake Viral Wedding Card
- Mozilla Firefox 70 Turns The Tables And Now You Can Track What is Tracking You
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami
- BCCI President Has Not Spoken to Me on MS Dhoni: Virat Kohli