Nagpur Man Arrested for Killing 'Dhaba' Employer Who Refused to Give Him a Blanket
The incident took place at the eatery located near Wadamba village on the Nagpur-Jabalpur highway early on Tuesday morning.
Nagpur: An employee of a dhaba (roadside eatery) was arrested in Nagpur district on Tuesday for allegedly killing the owner for not giving him a blanket, the police said.
The incident took place at the eatery which is situated near Wadamba village on the Nagpur-Jabalpur highway on early Tuesday morning.
Kara Narayan Singh Bawad (50) allegedly killed Prakash Balgovind Jaiswal (53), his employer, by hitting him on the head with a rod.
An official of the Deolapar police station said the incident took place around 5 am when Bawad woke up and asked for a blanket but Jaiswal refused.
Angered, Bawad allegedly smashed his head by hitting repeatedly with a rod before other employees could come to Jaiswal's help.
Bawad was arrested for murder and further probe was on, the official said.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- 'Virus Knows No Caste or Religion': Sadhguru's Message Against Hate amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Man Lied about Coronavirus Symptoms to Meet Wife in Maternity Ward, Now She’s Sick
- 9-Year-Old Girl and Elderly Woman become Unlikely Heroes of Coronavirus Crisis in Mizoram
- K-Pop Star Kim Jae-joong Pranks Fans Saying He has Coronavirus, Deletes Post After Backlash
- Candy Crush Saga Has Unlimited Lives as a Free Surprise For You This Week