NCP's Bhaskar Jadhav Resigns as MLA, Joins Shiv Sena
Jadhav, who represented Guhagar constituency, was part of the Sena before joining the NCP in 2004
Image for representation only. (PTI)
Mumbai: NCP leader Bhaskar Jadhav joined the Shiv Sena in the presence of party chief Uddhav Thackeray after resigning from the Maharashtra Assembly on Friday morning.
Jadhav, who represented Guhagar constituency, was part of the Sena before joining the NCP in 2004.
Speaking at Jadhav's induction function, Thackeray said the Sena-BJP alliance talks for the upcoming state Assembly polls were in the final stages.
"The list of seats given by the BJP will be discussed by our party leaders," Thackeray said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- How PM Modi Overtook Donald Trump and Became the Second-Most Followed Leader on Social Media
- Avengers: Endgame Director Says Cancelling Spider Man Deal was Sony's 'Tragic Mistake'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next Film on PM Modi's Youth; Akshay Kumar Unveils First Look
- Swanky Cars, Snazzy Hairstyles and Tattoos: The New Lifestyles of India's Kabbadi Millionaires
- 'They Play With Your Dignity': Cristiano Ronaldo Says he Was Embarrassed by Rape Allegations