NEET Results 2017: Answer Keys Released on cbseneet.nic.in. Last Day to Raise Objections Today
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the answer key for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 on Thursday, June 15 on cbseneet.nic.in.
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the answer key for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 on Thursday, June 15 on cbseneet.nic.in.
Candidates can cross-check their answers with the help of the answer key which is available on the NEET website.
The images of OMR answer sheet will be available only for two days instead of three days as mentioned in information bulletin and so can be challenged only till 5 pm, June 16.
The NEET was held on May 7 for admission to MBBS and BDS courses for the academic year 2017-18 and about 11,38,890 candidates appeared for the exam held at 1921 centres across 103 cities.
The exam was conducted in 10 languages including Hindi, English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Steps to download the CBSE NEET 2017 answer keys:
- Log on the official website cbseneet.nic.in
- On the News / Events section click on the answer key 2017
- Download the answer keys and take a printout for future reference
The CBSE has set in motion the process for declaring the result of NEET 2017 after the Supreme Court gave a go-ahead to the board. The apex court stayed a May 24 interim order of the Madras High Court, which had restrained the CBSE from publishing the result of the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) 2017.
The CBSE will announce the result of the national medical entrance examination within a week of the completion of these two processes.
The CBSE NEET 2017 result, when declared, would be available on cbseneet.nic.in.
For any new notification, the students can check their official website cbseneet.nic.in
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Netflix Lets You Set Reminders For Upcoming Movies or Shows, But Only on The TV
- HS Prannoy Trumps Lin Dan to Enter Round 3 of World Badminton Championships
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth
- Ashes 2019: Steve Waugh Wowed by Deceptive Archer's 'X-factor'
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Review: Is There Nothing Missing in This Brilliant Android Phone?