NEHU October 2017 Exam Results declared at nehu.ac.in; Check Now!
The varsity had organized these semester exams in the month of October 2017, last year.
Picture for Representation.
NEHU October 2017 Exam Results have been declared by the North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong, Meghalaya on its official website for Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) Semesters 1, 3 and 5; Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Mass Communication and Video Production Semesters 1, 3 and 5; and Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Media Technologies Semesters 1, 3 and 5. The varsity had organized these semester exams in the month of October 2017, last year. Candidates who were awaiting their semester exam results can check the same by following the instructions below:
How to check NEHU October Exam Results?
Step 1 – Visit the official website - http://nehu.ac.in/
Step 2 – Click on the Results under the Examination tab
Step 3 – Select the URL as per the examination and semester you had appeared for viz:
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Comm. & Video Prodn. I Semester
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Comm. & Video Prodn. III Semester
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Comm. & Video Prodn. V Semester
Bachelor of Arts in Media Technologies I Semester
Bachelor of Arts in Media Technologies III Semester
Bachelor of Arts in Media Technologies V Semester
Bachelor of Commerce I Semester
Bachelor of Commerce III Semester
Bachelor of Commerce V Semester
Step 4 – Enter your Roll number, select the year/semester and click on Go
Step 5 – Download your result and take a printout for further reference
Direct Link – http://logisys.net.in/results/nehu/
Recommended For You
- Ekta Kapoor's Mother 'Uncomfortable' Associating Her Name With ALT Balaji's Adult Show XXX; Here's Why
- Bigg Boss 12: Here is What Shilpa Shinde Thinks About Anup Jalota-Jasleen Matharu's Affair
- Sania Mirza's Tweet a Reminder That Trolling Before India-Pak Match is New Definition of National Pride
- Anurag Kashyap on Manmarziyaan Controversy: Don’t Make it Political Because It’s Not
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Spotted Prior to India Launch