Newborn Girl Found Abandoned on Roadside Dies at Hospital in Muzaffarnagar
The baby girl was found in the bushes in the Charthawal area on the Mathura village road in the district, police said.
Muzaffarnagar: Aug 25 (PTI) The newborn girl who was found abandoned on the roadside here on Sunday morning died at the hospital, police said.
The baby girl was found in the bushes in the Charthawal area on the Mathura village road in the district, they said.
She was taken to a Primary Health Centre for treatment.
Police have registered a case against unidentified people in this connection.
It is suspected that the child was abandoned to avoid social embarrassment.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Champions League: Unlucky Borussia Dortmund Draw 0-0 With Barcelona on Messi Return
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next Film on PM Modi's Youth; Akshay Kumar Unveils First Look
- 'Caught in the Moment': Virat Kohli Credits Contemplative Pic to Wife Anushka Sharma
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 65-inch Launched Alongside Mi TV 4X 50-inch, 4X 43-inch and 4A 40-inch
- 'They Play With Your Dignity': Cristiano Ronaldo Says he Was Embarrassed by Rape Allegations