Newborn Girl Found Abandoned on Roadside Dies at Hospital in Muzaffarnagar
The baby girl was found in the bushes in the Charthawal area on the Mathura village road in the district, police said.
Muzaffarnagar: Aug 25 (PTI) The newborn girl who was found abandoned on the roadside here on Sunday morning died at the hospital, police said.
The baby girl was found in the bushes in the Charthawal area on the Mathura village road in the district, they said.
She was taken to a Primary Health Centre for treatment.
Police have registered a case against unidentified people in this connection.
It is suspected that the child was abandoned to avoid social embarrassment.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Aamir Khan Hopes Things Get Better in China Amid Coronavirus Outbreak, Shares Video
- Sidharth Shukla 'Blessed' to Meet His Aged Fan
- Tyson Fury Seen Licking Deontay Wilder's Blood During Fight, Fans are Grossed Out
- Coronavirus Impact: Samsung Factory in Korea Shut Down After Employee Tests Positive
- Has Donald Trump Become 'LGBTQ Hero' Just Before His Visit to India?