NIA Files Supplementary Charge Sheet Against JKLF Chief Yasin Malik & Others in 2017 Terror Funding Case
Separatists Asiya Andrabi, Shabir Shah, Masarat Alam Bhat have also been named as accused in the charge sheet.
File photo of Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) chief Yasin Malik (Image:PTI).
New Delhi: NIA on Friday filed supplementary charge sheet before a Delhi court against JKLF chief Yasin Malik and others in 2017 terror funding case.
Separatists Asiya Andrabi, Shabir Shah, Masarat Alam Bhat have also been named as accused in the charge sheet. Former J&K MLA Rashid Engineer has also been named in the charge sheet, special public prosecutor Sidharth Luthra told PTI.
Additional Sessions Judge Rakesh Syal put up the matter for taking cognisance on October 23. The proceedings took place in camera.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Disha Vakani's Husband Mayur Pandya on Actress' Return to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Big Little Lies Actor Zoe Kravitz Joins Robert Pattinson's The Batman as Catwoman
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro
- I-League Clubs to be in ISL as AFC-AIFF Decide on Single League Roadmap
- Neymar Gets Injured Again, Limps Out of Brazil's Friendly Against Nigeria