Nitin Gadkari Complains of Uneasiness After Addressing Public Meet
The Union minister, who was at Majuli island to flag off cargo movement on river Brahmaputra, was seen resting his head on the back of his chair after delivering an hour-long speech.
Union Minister for Road Transport & Highways Nitin Gadkari addressing at the foundation stone laying ceremony of project for protection of Majuli Island from erosion and Construction of Brahmaputra Board Complex, at Rawnapara, Majuli on Friday. (Photo: MIB India)
The minister who was here to flag off cargo movement on river Brahmaputra was seen resting his head on the back of his chair after delivering an hour-long speech.
CM Shri @sarbanandsonwal attended the foundation stone laying ceremony of Protection of Majuli Island from Flood and Erosion & Construction of Brahmaputra Board Complex and Water Resources Department projects by Union Minister Shri @nitin_gadkari at Rawnapar, Majuli. pic.twitter.com/FCfXLSSWQ2— Chief Minister Assam (@CMOfficeAssam) December 29, 2017
A team of doctors, deployed at the venue on this occasion, rushed to the stage to attend to Gadkari. They checked his sugar and blood pressure levels and offered him a banana to eat.
The volume of the speakers was considerably reduced and a large pedestal fan was placed next to him for his convenience.
Majuli District Medical Officer Sashidhar Phuka said the minister's blood pressure had shot up temporarily and he was now out of danger now.
Recommended For You
- Tendulkar Backs Kuldeep to Succeed in Tests Against England
- Reliance Jio Monsoon Hungama Offer: Understanding The Costs And The Benefits
- Actor Sumeet Vyas Set to Pen His First feature Film Script
- WhatsApp and Verificado: Understanding the fact checking tool that could be modified for India
- 'Monopoly Cash is Complete': New Lavender 100 Rupee Note Has Left Twitter Colourful