Nizamuddin Dargah's Head Priest Goes Missing in Pakistan
Head priest of New Delhi’s Sufi shrine Nizamuddin Dargah Asif Ali Nizami has gone missing in Pakistan. The 80-year old was last seen in Lahore airport on Wednesday and has been untraceable since.
New Delhi: Head priest of New Delhi’s Sufi shrine Nizamuddin Dargah Asif Ali Nizami has gone missing in Pakistan.
Nizami had gone to Pakistan on March 6th on a Pakistan International Airlines flight.
According to reports, he was staying at his sister's place in Karachi. He travelled to Lahore on 13th and offered chhadar at Sufi saint Baba Farid’s shrine and went to another Sufi Shrine on 14th March.
He was scheduled to travel back to Karachi from Lahore. He was last seen in the airport in Lahore after which he disappeared. His phone has been switched off since 4:25 PM on Wednesday.
His family has approached the Pakistan High Commissioner in India for help. The Indian High Commission in Islamabad has also been contacted by the family. Nizami was scheduled to travel back to India on 20th March.
Recommended For You
- Malaika Arora Gets Cosy With Rumoured Boyfriend Arjun Kapoor at a Party; Photo Goes Viral
- 1st Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale Superbike Worth Rs 51.81 Lakh Arrives in India
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018 Spied Completely Undisguised, Interiors Spied Too
- Bangladesh Look Up to Friendly Neighbour India for Boxing Inspiration
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office: Aamir Khan Tastes Failure After a Long Time