No Indian Casualty in Turkey Terror Attack
No Indian casualities have been reported in the terror attack at the international terminal of Turkey's Ataturk airport where Islamic State suicide bombers killed at least 36 people.
Passengers embrace each other at the entrance to Istanbul's Ataturk airport following their evacuation after a blast (AP)
New Delhi: There has been no report so far of any Indian casualty in the terror attack at the international terminal of Turkey's Ataturk airport where three suspected Islamic State suicide bombers killed at least 36 people.
External Affairs Ministry also said that the Indian Consulate has been in touch been touch with Istanbul governorate and has given emergency contact numbers for Indians requiring assistance.
No reports so far of any Indian among the casualties, the ministry said.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi condemned the terror attack, terming it inhuman and horrific.
"Attack in Istanbul is inhuman & horrific. I condemn it strongly. My thoughts are with bereaved families. May the injured recover quickly," he said in a tweet.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Gonna Tell My Kids' is the Newest Meme in Town and Desi Twitter Has Given a Hilarious Twist to it
- Bigg Boss 13: Amid Sidharth Shukla, Asim Riaz's Fight, Twitterati Feel Sorry for Rashami Desai
- Get a FASTag For Your Car, Unless You Want to Pay More at Toll Plazas From December 1
- 'Gone in 60 Seconds': Python Tries to Prey on Leopard, Big Cat Shows Who's the Boss
- Bollywood Actor John Abraham Gives a Sneak-Peak of his Motorcycle Loaded Garage