No Power Can Stop Construction of Ram Temple in Ayodhya, Says Union Minister Giriraj Singh
The minister said there is resentment and impatience among the people as cold water has been thrown on their hopes, but a way out will be chalked out soon.
File photo of Union Minister Giriraj Singh (PTI)
Nawada (Bihar): Union Minister Giriraj Singh on Sunday said no power in the world can stop the construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya.
The people want the government and the court to find a way for constructing Ram temple, the minister of state for micro, small and medium enterprises told reporters here.
"Prabhu Sri Ram is the cornerstone of the faith of more than 100 crore people in the country. There is resentment and impatience among the people as cold water has been thrown on their hopes, but a way out (to construct the temple) will be chalked out. No power in the world can stop the construction of Ram temple at Ayodhya," he said.
Speaking on the Private Member's Bill which will be moved by Rajya Sabha member Rakesh Sinha, the minister said the Congress will have to clear its stand on the matter.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Important to Probe Conflict of Interest of Chief National Coach Pullela Gopichand, Says Jwala Gutta
- Sara Ali Khan Almost Trips Dancing to Dheeme Dheeme, Kartik Aaryan Comes to Rescue
- Shweta Basu Prasad Announces Separation from Husband Rohit Mittal in Less Than a Year of Marriage
- Mizoram Volleyball Player Breastfeeds Baby on Field During Interval, Viral Photo Wins Internet
- 'A Huge Day' - Pakistan Welcome Sri Lanka for First Test Tour Since 2009 Terror Attack