Noida: School Bus Crashes Into Divider at Rajnigandha Chowk Underpass; 16 Students Injured; Driver and Conductor Critical
The bus, which was ferrying 30 students, hit a divider at the Rajnigandha Chowk underpass in Noida.
Noida: At least 16 children were injured, while the driver and conductor were critical after a school bus in which they were travelling met with an accident in Noida’s Rajnigandha Chowk underpass on Saturday.
The incident happened around 8 am when the bus, which was ferrying 30 students, hit a divider at the underpass. The injured were shifted to Kailash Hospital.
"Sixteen children were injured in the accident. They were taken to Kailash Hospital and discharged after first-aid. The driver, Ganga Saran, has received severe injuries and is being treated," Manoj Kumar Pant, station house officer of Sector 20 police station, said. The bus has been seized, police said, adding a probe was underway.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Sidharth Shukla Down With Typhoid, Undergoing Treatment
- 'Black Friday': Italian Newspaper Sparks Race Row With Front Page Headline on Lukaku, Smalling Clash
- Non-Veg Onions? Union Minister's Bizarre Excuse for Not Knowing Price of the Vegetable
- Former Mumbai Cricketer Robin Morris Arrested Over Alleged Kidnapping: Report
- Is Your Apple iPhone 11 Pro Logging Location Data When You Tell it Not to? Actually, No