Now UP Govt Reconsidering Traffic Violation Fines under New Motor Vehicles Act
'We will soon take a decision and come out with the rates of penalty,' Uttar Pradesh Transport Minister Ashok Kataria said.
Image for representation.
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government is reconsidering the new penalties for breaking traffic rules and may join the growing band of states that find the fines listed in the amended Motor Vehicles Act too high.
"In the interest of the people of Uttar Pradesh, the government is reconsidering what and how it should be done," state Transport Minister Ashok Kataria said Thursday.
"We will soon take a decision and come out with the rates of penalty," the minister said.
Recommended For You
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough
- After Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar Accused of Supporting Aarey Forest Destruction
- Arjun Kapoor Trolls Alia Bhatt Over African Safari 'vlog'
- Your Apple iPhone And iPad Will Get iOS 13.1 And iPadOS Sooner Than Expected
- Renault Triber First Drive Review – Economical Genius