Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018 Notification out, Apply from 3rd September 2018
The application process for the same is scheduled to begin on 3rd September 2018 and interested candidates must apply online on or before 3rd October 2018.
Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018 Notification has been released by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) on its official website - opsconline.gov.in. OPSC aims to fill 218 vacancies for various departments. The application process for the same is scheduled to begin on 3rd September 2018 and interested candidates must apply online on or before 3rd October 2018.
Applicants will be able to pay the application fee till 5th October 2018.
Applicants are required to pay an examination fee of Rs.300. SC/ST candidates of Odisha and PwD candidates with 40% disability are exempted from paying the same.
The applicant must fall in the age bracket of 21 to 32 years as on 1st January 2018.
The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institution.
The selection process will be completed in three stages viz Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personality Test or Interview.
The official notification can be downloaded from the url mentioned below: http://opsconline.gov.in/051819.pdf
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rangoli Chandel Accuses Alia Bhatt of Star Screen Award Fixing
- India’s Personal Data Protection Bill is Heading For Review: Everything You Must Know
- Janhvi Kapoor, Karan Johar, Gauri Khan Recreate Iconic Bollywood Looks
- Lionel Messi Rated Best Player by Algorithm, Cristiano Ronaldo Tied at 25th Spot
- Nike Joyride Dual Run Review: The Running Shoe Revolution is Truly Underway