Shah Rukh Khan Fan Slashes Himself on Actor's Birthday After Failing to Meet Him
Dharavi resident Mohammad Salim Alauddin wanted to meet Khan and had been waiting for three hours in vain outside the actor's residence. He sustained minor injuries in the neck in the incident, which occurred in the early hours on Sunday.
File photo of Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: A 26-year-old man on Sunday slashed himself with a blade outside the residence of film superstar Shah Rukh Khan in suburban Bandra after failing to meet him, police said.
Dharavi resident Mohammad Salim Alauddin sustained minor injuries in the neck in the incident, which occurred in the early hours on Sunday, and was discharged from nearby Bhabha hospital following preliminary treatment, police said.
Alauddin wanted to meet Khan and had been waiting for three hours in vain outside the actor's residence, Girish Anavkar, Senior Inspector of Bandra police station said.
Incidentally, Friday was Khan's 53rd birthday.
Recommended For You
- Katrina Kaif Flaunts Her Svelte Frame as She Stuns in This Colourful Bikini
- Gauri Khan and Son AbRam Visit Bandra's Mount Mary Church for Sunday Mass
- 'I Should Be Allowed To Play Any Person': Scarlett Johansson Trolled After Comments on 'Casting'
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: TCL's 2019 Edition of 4K TVs Starting Rs 25,999 With Amazon Alexa Built-in
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: Five Best Phones to Buy if you Love Playing PUBG Mobile