On Way to Fetch Milk, Delhi Youth Stabbed by Neighbours for Not Wishing Them Good Morning
Neeraj Singh was returning home after buying milk when the accused duo -- Ishraan and Bunty -- stopped him and told him to wish them.
Representational Image (Reuters)
New Delhi: A youth was stabbed by two of his neighbours in west Delhi on Monday for allegedly not wishing them in the morning, the police said. The victim has been admitted to a hospital where his condition is said to be critical.
According to the police, the incident occurred at around 9 a.m. when the victim, identified as Neeraj Singh (28), had gone to fetch milk from a neighbourhood shop.
"When Singh was returning home, the accused duo -- Ishraan and Bunty -- stopped him and told him to wish them as they were the strongmen of the area. They slapped Singh when he refused to comply with their orders," a senior police officer said.
"When Singh protested, Bunty took out a knife and stabbed him three times until he collapsed on the road. Both the accused escaped from the spot. The victim has been admitted to a nearby hospital where his condition is said to be critical," the officer said, adding that based on the statement of the victim, a case of attempt to murder has been registered against the accused persons.
Recommended For You
- Amazon Alexa Arrives on Android TV, Starting With The Sony Bravia TVs
- KGF Star Yash and Wife Radhika Pandit Announce Their Second Pregnancy With an Adorable Video
- Woman Scribbles ‘It’s Real’ After Being ‘Dead’ for 27 Minutes
- Here's Why Indian Fans are Rooting for Pakistan to Beat New Zealand in World Cup Match
- Shah Rukh Khan Rides BMW Motorcycle, Gives Safety Message to Fans - Watch Video
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s