One Killed in Factory Blast in Punjab's Fatehgarh Sahib
The blast occurred in Kharodi near Sirhind late on Tuesday night, police said.
Fatehgarh Sahib (Pb): One person was killed and at least four injured in a blast in a factory furnace in Punjab's Fatehgarh Sahib district, police said on Wednesday.
The blast occurred in Kharodi near Sirhind late on Tuesday night, they said, adding that the deceased was identified as Rashid.
At the time of the incident, 8-9 people were working near the furnace and many of them were injured, Deputy Superintendent of Police (Fatehgarh Sahib) Jaswinder Singh said.
He said the injured were taken to a hospital in Chandigarh.
The police is investigating the exact reason behind the blast, Singh added.
Recommended For You
- Apple Rolls Out The iOS 13 Beta 2 For Developers: Here is Everything That it Brings to Your iPhone
- Falcon Star Anthony Mackie Opens Up for First Time on Replacing Chris Evans As New Captain America
- Your Mozilla Firefox Web Browser Has a Critical Bug, And You Must Update it Now
- WATCH | Kapil Dev Recollects His Knock of 175 Against Zimbabwe
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Hit Back at Twitter Trolling
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s