One Killed, One Injured After Slab of Under-construction Building Collapses in South Mumbai
The two persons, who were working in the building, got trapped under the debris after a portion of slab collapsed. They were then rushed to the hospital after being pulled out with the help of the fire brigade.
Mumbai: One person was killed and another one injured after a portion of slab of an under-construction building collapsed in Dongri area of south Mumbai on Monday, a police official said. The mishap took place around 10.15 am in Chinchbunder area on Flank Road, he said.
Two persons, who were working in the building, got trapped under the debris, he said adding that they were pulled out with the help of the fire brigade. Both were rushed to a state-run hospital where one of them was declared dead before admission, he said. The other person was reported to be in a critical condition, he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough