One More Arrested in Nabha Jailbreak Case
Gurpreet Singh Gopi was arrested for allegedly harbouring gangsters.
Image only for representational purpose
)Patiala: Punjab police on Wednesday arrested one more person in connection with sensational Nabha jailbreak case.
Gurpreet Singh Gopi was arrested for allegedly harbouring gangsters, a night before they attacked the high-security jail and freed six inmates - four gangsters and two militants, including Khalistan Liberation Front chief Harminder Singh Mintoo - on Sunday, police said.
It was in Gopi's house where the plan to get the gangsters released was rehearsed before execution, they said.
Assistant jail superintendent Bhim Singh, head warden Jagmeet Singh and a sweet shop owner Tejinder Sharma were arrested on Tuesday on the charges of abetment and criminal conspiracy in the Nabha jail break case.
Recommended For You
- Bancroft Ball Tampering Incident Steals the Spotlight as South Africa Surge Ahead
- Cannes chief Thierry Fremaux Checkmates Racing Reviewers, Bans Selfies On Steps
- 'Felt Violated': Mahira Khan Opens Up on Leaked Photos With Ranbir Kapoor
- Hichki Review: Rani Mukerji Is In Solid Form In This Well-intentioned Film
- Shahid Thinks Mira Would Date This Bollywood Star If They Were Not Married