OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018: 224 Posts, Apply from Jan 19
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) aims to fill 224 Lecturer vacancies in various subjects in the Odisha Technical Education & Training Service (OTE & TS) Cadre in Class-II (Group B) under the Department of Skill Development & Technical Education, Odisha.
File photo of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), Cuttack.
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 notification has been released by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) on its official website - opsconline.gov.in.
OPSC aims to fill 224 Lecturer vacancies in various subjects in the Odisha Technical Education & Training Service (OTE & TS) Cadre in Class-II (Group B) under the Department of Skill Development & Technical Education, Odisha.
The application process for the same will commence from 19th January 2018 and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 19th February 2018. After completing the online application process, candidates need to download the filled application form and send the hardcopy along with other documents and certificates to the recruiting body on or before 28th February 2018, next month.
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
Online Application Begins: 19th January 2018
Online Application Ends: 19th February 2018
Last Date for Fee Payment: 22nd February 2018
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 28th February 2018
1. Applicants must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking Odia language and must have passed a language test in Odia conducted by the BSE Odisha or any other Board approved by the government of Odisha. It must be equivalent to Middle English school standard.
2. The applicants must have Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline, except engineering disciplines.
3. For Engineering disciplines, the applicants must possess Bachelor’s degree in concerned subject.
Interested candidates must go through the official notification in detail here:
The applicants must fall in the age bracket of 21 to 32 years as on 1st August 2018, however, age relaxation rules apply for different categories.
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive pay scale of Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- carrying Grade Pay of Rs 4600/- along with usual Dearness and other allowances.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test (500 marks) followed by interview or personality test (50 marks).
Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in the state of Odisha in any Government Engineering School or Polytechnic.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar Gets Emotional After Hearing Indian Idol Contestant's Story
- Sehwag Wins Praises for Training Kids of 'Pulwama Shaheeds' at His School
- Alexa, Pay my Mobile Bill: India Gets Amazon Pay And Alexa Payments Feature First
- Only 4 Teams Turn Up as Goa Football Association Conducts Players Draft for Indian Women's League Qualifiers
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Smartphone Series Crosses 100 Million Shipment Milestone