Out on Bail, Stalker Stabs Girl's Father 24 Times in Full Public View
The accused, identified as Bal Karan Yadav, was jailed in 2013 in a molestation case filed by the vendor’s daughter.
New Delhi: A street food vendor was stabbed to death in full public view at a slum near Amar Colony allegedly by a 23-year-old man who had been arrested for stalking his daughter four years ago. The accused was out on bail.
The incident reportedly took place at around 10 pm on April 6.
The accused, identified as Bal Karan Yadav, was arrested in 2013 in a molestation case filed by the 50-year-old vendor’s daughter.
Speaking to CNN-News18, the girl said, “I have been awaiting justice since 2013. The guy stabbed my father 24 times and nothing has been done so far.”
A senior police official said Yadav was angry at the family ever since his arrest. He was granted bail in November 2014.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Returns to Bat After Nasty Blow to the Neck
- Here's Why Chris 'Thor' Hemsworth Wished Shamita Shetty on Her Birthday
- Gay Penguin Parents Who Tried to Hatch Stone Get Presented With Real Egg
- Hilarious 'Alag Alag' Memes from Ayushmann's 'Dream Girl' Trailer Bring Twitter Together
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 Firmware Update Causing CPU Issues