Out on Bail, Stalker Stabs Girl's Father 24 Times in Full Public View
The accused, identified as Bal Karan Yadav, was jailed in 2013 in a molestation case filed by the vendor’s daughter.
New Delhi: A street food vendor was stabbed to death in full public view at a slum near Amar Colony allegedly by a 23-year-old man who had been arrested for stalking his daughter four years ago. The accused was out on bail.
The incident reportedly took place at around 10 pm on April 6.
The accused, identified as Bal Karan Yadav, was arrested in 2013 in a molestation case filed by the 50-year-old vendor’s daughter.
Speaking to CNN-News18, the girl said, “I have been awaiting justice since 2013. The guy stabbed my father 24 times and nothing has been done so far.”
A senior police official said Yadav was angry at the family ever since his arrest. He was granted bail in November 2014.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- "Completely Unexpected But a Dream Come True" - Markande Revels in India Call-up
- From Nick Jonas to Her Tattoo, Priyanka Chopra Answers Most Googled Questions About Her
- Alia Bhatt on Ex-Beau Sidharth Malhotra: I Have a Lot of Love and Respect for Him
- High in Ireland: Island Put on Sale, Can Be Yours for a Million Pounds
- WhatsApp to Give You Option Before Being Added to Groups: Here is How to Use
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s