Over 70 Wedding Guests Hospitalised in Jharkhand After Finding Lizard in Food
After one of the guests found a lizard in another guest’s plate, it set an atmosphere of chaos in the wedding.
Patients being taken to a hospital in Jharkhand (Image: Twitter)
New Delhi: More than 70 people in Jharkhand’s Dumka district have been admitted to a hospital after consuming lizard-infected food at a wedding.
After one of the guests found a lizard in another guest’s plate, it set an atmosphere of chaos in the wedding. Soon after, the guests started puking and fell ill and had to be taken to a hospital.
"All the guests were immediately taken to Jagmundi hospital and provided first-aid. Later, they were taken to Sadar hospital for further treatment. At least six to seven teams of doctors were deployed to treat all the patients who confirmed that all the patients are out of danger," YS Ramesh, a police officer, was quoted as saying by news agency ANI.
Sub-Divisional officer Rakesh Kumar said the patients are now fine and had started vomiting only because of the psychological effect.
Recommended For You
- Mumbai Police Flaunts 'Khaki Swag' after #SareeTwitter Trends on Social Media
- From Politicians to Movie Stars, Women are Sharing Their Favourite Saree Photos on Twitter
- Have You Tried Solving this ‘Maths Meme’ that Has Left People Scratching Their Heads?
- Pooja Batra Nails the Minimal Bride Look at Intimate Wedding with Nawwab Shah, See Pics
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: There is a 43-inch Samsung For Rs 28,999 And a Fire TV Stick is Bundled With it