Owaisi Credits KTR for Global Giants Preferring Hyderabad, Says Waiting to See Him Back in Cabinet
Owaisi was reacting to a remark made by a journalist that Hyderabad is growing as an international city with world-class companies like OPPO, Amazon and One Plus launching their research institutes in the city.
File photo of AIMIM chief and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi.
Hyderabad: All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen president Asaduddin Owaisi on Monday said former minister and TRS working president KT Rama Rao should return as minister in K Chandrasekhar Rao Cabinet in Telangana. The Hyderabad MP on twitter said he is ‘waiting to see him (KTR) back in governance'.
Owaisi was reacting to a remark made by a journalist that Hyderabad is growing as an international city with world-class companies like OPPO, Amazon and One Plus launching their research institutes in the city. On this, the AIMIM chief said credit for the international companies growing footprints in the city goes to the former minister KT Rama Rao.
The MP’s remarks came at a time when there is a buzz that KCR may soon expand his Cabinet making way for KTR, Harish, K Srihari, Sabitha and G Sukhender Reddy. KTR, on the other hand, extended thanks to Owaisi for ‘his kind words’.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Has Your OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro Received The Android 10 Update?
- Tom Hiddleston Reveals Chris Hemsworth Punched Him While Filming The Avengers
- Sonakshi Sinha Replies to People Trolling Her For Not Answering KBC Ramayan Question
- Deepak Punia Books Tokyo Olympics Quota After Entering Semis at World Wrestling Championships
- OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7 Get OxygenOS 10 Based on Android 10 Update