Another Indian Arrested for 'Spying' in Punjab Province, Claim Pakistan Police
Police said the 'spy', identified as Raju Lakshman, was arrested on Wednesday from Rakhi Gaj area of Dera Ghazi Khan (DG Khan) district, some 400 kms from Lahore.
Image only for representational purpose.
Lahore: Police claimed to have arrested an "Indian spy" in Punjab province of Pakistan.
Local media quoted police saying that they arrested an Indian national who "admitted" himself to be a spy.
Police said the "spy", identified as Raju Lakshman, was arrested on Wednesday from Rakhi Gaj area of Dera Ghazi Khan (DG Khan) district, some 400 kms from Lahore.
Police said Lakshman was arrested while entering D G Khan from Balochistan province.
He has been shifted to an undisclosed place for further investigation.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Couple Find Their Woodstock Photo 50 Years after Iconic Festival
- BCCI Informs Indian High Commission in Antigua About Hoax Terror Threat
- Maruti Suzuki Can't Afford to Discontinue Diesel Cars in India – Here’s Why
- Weekly Tech Recap: Realme 5 Series Launch, Reliance Jio Fiber, PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Update and More
- PV Sindhu Chases Elusive Gold at BWF World Championships