Pakistan Flexes Muscles Amid Tensions With India, Test Fires Ballistic Missile 'Ghaznavi'
The ballistic missile is capable of delivering multiple types of warheads up to 290 kms, the military's media spokesperson, Major General Asif Ghafoor wrote on Twitter.
Islamabad: Pakistan Army announced on Thursday the successful night-training launch of surface-to-surface ballistic missile 'Ghaznavi'. The military's media spokesperson, Major General Asif Ghafoor wrote on Twitter, "The ballistic missile is capable of delivering multiple types of warheads up to 290 kms."
President Arif Alvi and Prime Minister Imran Khan conveyed their appreciation to the team, and congratulated the nation on the feat, he said. The Director-General of Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) also shared a video of the launch in his tweet.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ragnarok Director Taika Waititi Finally Reveals Who's the Real Star of Thor Love and Thunder
- Salman Khan Turns Chef, Makes 'Khichdi' and 'Raita' in New Bigg Boss 13 Promo
- Renault Kwid Electric Launched In China at Rs 6.22 Lakh, Gets 271Km Electric Range
- This is My Father's Money, Says KBC 11 Crorepati Sanoj Raj
- 2020 Women's U-17 FIFA World Cup to be Held in India from November 2-21