Pakistan Flexes Muscles Amid Tensions With India, Test Fires Ballistic Missile 'Ghaznavi'
The ballistic missile is capable of delivering multiple types of warheads up to 290 kms, the military's media spokesperson, Major General Asif Ghafoor wrote on Twitter.
Islamabad: Pakistan Army announced on Thursday the successful night-training launch of surface-to-surface ballistic missile 'Ghaznavi'. The military's media spokesperson, Major General Asif Ghafoor wrote on Twitter, "The ballistic missile is capable of delivering multiple types of warheads up to 290 kms."
President Arif Alvi and Prime Minister Imran Khan conveyed their appreciation to the team, and congratulated the nation on the feat, he said. The Director-General of Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) also shared a video of the launch in his tweet.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar, Nupur Sanon Announce Filhall Part 2 and Fans Can't Keep Calm
- Fourth Season of Indian Women's League Kicks Off in Bengaluru: Teams, Full Match Schedule
- Haunting Rendition of Faiz's 'Hum Dekhenge' with Tagore's 'Where Mind is Without Fear' Moves Twitter
- WhatsApp Dark Mode is Now Rolling Out: Here is How to Make it Work For You
- Got Your Windows 10 For Free? German Govt Didn’t, And Will Cost Them $887,000