Pakistan Summons Indian Diplomat over Alleged Ceasefire Violation along Line of Control
Director General (South Asia & SAARC) Mohammad Faisal summoned India's Deputy High Commissioner Gaurav Ahluwalia and condemned the unprovoked ceasefire violation in Nikia and Jandrot sectors of the LoC.
Islamabad: Pakistan on Saturday summoned India's Deputy High Commissioner Gaurav Ahluwalia to protest the killing of a woman in an alleged ceasefire violation by the Indian troops along the Line of Control.
Director General (South Asia & SAARC) Mohammad Faisal summoned Ahluwalia and condemned the unprovoked ceasefire violation in Nikia and Jandrot sectors of the LoC.
Faisal claimed an innocent 40-year-old woman was killed in the most recent ceasefire violation on September 14 along the LoC.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ready to Give Women's IPL Five Years to Grow: Coach WV Raman
- Scientists Are Trying to Find Survivors of Endangered Species in Australian Bushfires
- 'Standing is Hard': Jared Kushner's Time Magazine Cover Inspires Meme Fest on Twitter
- Horsing Around: Touristy Stallion Rides Bus Back Home after Being Found Wandering on UK Highway
- FASTags Have Actually Increased Waiting Times at Toll Plazas; Be Prepared For Delays