Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Along LoC in J&K's Rajouri, No Casualties Reported
A defence official said that Pakistan initiated unprovoked ceasefire violation at about 9 pm on Friday.
Image for representation.
Jammu: Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC) in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir on Friday, prompting retaliation by the Indian Army, officials said.
"At about 9.00 pm Friday, Pakistan initiated unprovoked ceasefire violation starting with firing of small arms followed by shelling with mortar along the LoC in Nowshera sector," a Public Relation Officer (Defence) said.
There was no loss of life or injury to anyone in the firing and shelling, he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami
- Dabangg 3: Salman Khan Introduces Saiee Manjrekar with A Quirky Caption
- Disha Patani Shares Insta Story Featuring Tiger Shroff, Captions it 'Bhai Bhai'
- Here's All About Indian Army Sourced Nissan Jonga SUV Bought by MS Dhoni
- NBA 2K20 Gameplay Will Unlock Limited Edition Nike Sneakers That You Can Buy