Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Along LoC in J&K's Rajouri, No Casualties Reported
A defence official said that Pakistan initiated unprovoked ceasefire violation at about 9 pm on Friday.
Image for representation.
Jammu: Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC) in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir on Friday, prompting retaliation by the Indian Army, officials said.
"At about 9.00 pm Friday, Pakistan initiated unprovoked ceasefire violation starting with firing of small arms followed by shelling with mortar along the LoC in Nowshera sector," a Public Relation Officer (Defence) said.
There was no loss of life or injury to anyone in the firing and shelling, he said.
Recommended For You
- Shilpa Shetty Enjoys Venetian Vacay with Husband Raj Kundra & Son Viaan, See Pics
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: The Echo Show 5 Goes on Sale For Rs 5,399 And This May be Its Lowest Price Ever
- Realme X Launched in India Alongside Realme 3i: Price, Features, and More
- Katrina Kaif Flaunts Her Svelte Frame as She Stuns in This Colourful Bikini
- Shaw in Race Against Time to Get Fit For West Indies Tour