Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Along LoC in Jammu & Kashmir's Rajouri District
The firing from across the border started around 8 am and continued for three-and-a-half hours.
Jammu: Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire by restoring to mortar shelling and firing of small arms along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Rajouri district, a defence spokesperson said.
The firing from across the border started around 8 am and continued for three-and-a-half hours, he said. The spokesperson said the Indian Army retaliated befittingly. There was no report of any casualty in the Pakistani firing and shelling, he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan Gives Back to Tiger Shroff's Krrish Meme by Sporting Flying Jatt T-shirt
- OnePlus 7T With Round Triple-Camera Module Revealed in Official Press Image
- You Can Now Talk to Amazon Alexa in Hindi or Hinglish
- Sunil Grover Finally Breaks Silence on The Kapil Sharma Show Comeback Rumours
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Review: More Than Anything Else, The Camera is Truly Pro