Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Along LoC in J&K's Poonch
The firing by Pakistani troops from across the LoC attracted strong and effective retaliation by the Indian Army, official said.
Jammu: Pakistani troops on Tuesday violated ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir by resorting to unprovoked firing on forward posts, officials said.
The firing by Pakistani troops from across the LoC attracted strong and effective retaliation by the Indian Army, they said.
The officials said there was no immediate report of any casualty.
The ceasefire violation was first reported in Digwar sector late this evening and later spread to Kerni sector, they said.
The exchange of firing between the two sides was still going on when last reports were received, they added.
Recommended For You
- Was a Brazil Priest Really Pushed Off Stage for Saying 'Fat Women Can't Go to Heaven'?
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3: Complete List of Participants in Nagarjuna's Show
- German Woman Tries to Buy Audi Car with 'Monopoly' Money, Gets Busted
- Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Rs 205 and Rs 225 Prepaid Recharge Plans - Here Are The Details
- Umpire Kumar Dharmasena Admits 'Error' in Awarding England Six Runs in World Cup Final