Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Uri Sector in North Kashmir
Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire by resorting to unprovoked firing on our posts in Uri sector, said an Army official.
Representative Image (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Srinagar: Pakistan on Tuesday night violated border ceasefire in Uri sector in north Kashmir's Baramulla district by resorting to unprovoked firing, Army said.
"Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire by resorting to unprovoked firing on our posts in Uri sector," an army official said.
There was no damage in the firing, he said, adding that further details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Thanks Tendulkar For Writing His Profile in Time's 100 Most Influential People List
- How Ad Targeting Works on Facebook: Who All Have Access To Your Data?
- Chhetri Brace Helps Bengaluru FC Thrash East Bengal to Win Super Cup
- CJI Impeachment: Can the Chief Justice of India Be Impeached?
- IPL 2018: Chennai Eye Win Against Rajasthan at Their New Home