Panaji: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on a visit to Goa said development in the state happened under BJP rule.
In a veiled attack on AAP and Arvind Kejriwal on questioning the same election dates for Punjab and Goa, Modi said: " If you can't trust the umpire, why come to play."
Despite being a small state, Goa has inspired many big states, said Modi.
BJP has vowed to give Goa a stable government, says PM Modi
From 1990 to 2000, Goa witnessed more than 12 CMs, says PM Modi
This election will be free Goa from the illness called "instability", says PM Modi
Be it education or good administration, Goa has been a source of inspiration for other states, says PM Modi
PM Narendra Modi addresses annual NCC Rally in Delhi Cantonment
* The life of a NCC cadet is beyond the uniform, the parade and the camps. The NCC experience provides a sense of mission.
* Kings, emperors, rulers, governments don't make a nation.
* Citizens, youth, farmers, scholars, scientists, Shramiks, saints make a nation
* When I see you, NCC cadets, I feel confident about the future of India. I feel proud of our Yuva Shakti
* The role of NCC to further cleanliness has been appreciable
* India's youth are adapting to technology very fast
* NCC cadets have promoted the initiative of digital payments started by us
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressing a rally in Panaji, Goa.
The Prime Minister urged the voters in the state to give BJP a comfortable majority for further development of the state.
Stay tuned for LIVE updates.
18 Jan, 2019 | India in Australia AUS vs IND 230/1048.4 overs 234/349.2 oversIndia beat Australia by 7 wickets
15 Jan, 2019 | India in Australia AUS vs IND 298/950.0 overs 299/449.2 oversIndia beat Australia by 6 wickets
12 Jan, 2019 | India in Australia AUS vs IND 288/550.0 overs 254/950.0 oversAustralia beat India by 34 runs
11 - 14 Jan, 2019 | Pakistan in South Africa SA vs PAK 262/1077.4 overs 185/1049.4 oversSouth Africa beat Pakistan by 107 runs
11 Jan, 2019 | Sri Lanka in New Zealand NZ vs SL 179/720.0 overs 144/1016.5 oversNew Zealand beat Sri Lanka by 35 runs