Panaji: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on a visit to Goa said development in the state happened under BJP rule.
In a veiled attack on AAP and Arvind Kejriwal on questioning the same election dates for Punjab and Goa, Modi said: " If you can't trust the umpire, why come to play."
Despite being a small state, Goa has inspired many big states, said Modi.
BJP has vowed to give Goa a stable government, says PM Modi
From 1990 to 2000, Goa witnessed more than 12 CMs, says PM Modi
This election will be free Goa from the illness called "instability", says PM Modi
Be it education or good administration, Goa has been a source of inspiration for other states, says PM Modi
PM Narendra Modi addresses annual NCC Rally in Delhi Cantonment
* The life of a NCC cadet is beyond the uniform, the parade and the camps. The NCC experience provides a sense of mission.
* Kings, emperors, rulers, governments don't make a nation.
* Citizens, youth, farmers, scholars, scientists, Shramiks, saints make a nation
* When I see you, NCC cadets, I feel confident about the future of India. I feel proud of our Yuva Shakti
* The role of NCC to further cleanliness has been appreciable
* India's youth are adapting to technology very fast
* NCC cadets have promoted the initiative of digital payments started by us
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressing a rally in Panaji, Goa.
The Prime Minister urged the voters in the state to give BJP a comfortable majority for further development of the state.
Stay tuned for LIVE updates.
11 Nov, 2018 | West Indies in India WI vs IND 181/320.0 overs 182/420.0 oversIndia beat West Indies by 6 wickets
11 Nov, 2018 | Pakistan and New Zealand in UAE PAK vs NZ 279/850.0 overs 35/16.5 oversMatch Abandoned
11 - 15 Nov, 2018 | Zimbabwe in Bangladesh BAN vs ZIM 522/7160.0 overs 304/9105.3 oversBangladesh beat Zimbabwe by 218 runs
11 Nov, 2018 | South Africa in Australia SA vs AUS 320/550.0 overs 280/950.0 oversSouth Africa beat Australia by 40 runs
09 Nov, 2018 | Pakistan and New Zealand in UAE NZ vs PAK 209/950.0 overs 212/440.3 oversPakistan beat New Zealand by 6 wickets