Panchayat Secretary Raises Fake Images to Claim Money, IAS Officer Makes Him do Sit-Ups
The Panchayat Secretary had allegedly used photoshopped images of basin and taps outside toilet and claimed bills against them.
An IAS officer from Madhya Pradesh, Nidhi Nivedita, punished a Panchayat Secretary in Singrauli district by making him do sit-ups. The Panchayat Secretary had allegedly used photoshopped images of basin and taps outside toilet and claimed bills against them.
During inspection, it was found that there was no washbasin outside the toilet as claimed in official papers. When Nidhi questioned him over the bills, he accepted that he had used photoshopped images to claim money.
The panchayat member sought apology but the lady IAS officer asked him to do sit-ups as punishment.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Devoleena Bhattacharjee Slaps Shehnaaz Gill During A Task
- BCCI Chief Sourav Ganguly Wore His Team Blazer From 19 Years Ago, Fans Go Gaga Over 'Dada Swag'
- In Pics: Malaika Arora Rings in Her 46th Birthday with Arjun Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor
- Watch: Farmer Turns 910-Pound Pumpkin into Boat and Goes for a Ride in Pond
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami