Paratrooper Killed in Accidental Firing in Jammu and Kashmir
The soldier got injured when his service rifle went off accidentally and was declared to be brought dead by the attending doctors.
Srinagar: An army paratrooper died on Friday in an accidental fire in Shopian district of Jammu and Kashmir, an army official said.
He said that the soldier got injured when his service rifle went off accidentally in Mastpora area of the south Kashmir district, and he was rushed to a nearby medical facility. The doctors declared him brought dead, the official said.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Launched With BS-VI Spec Petrol Engine at Rs 5.14 Lakh
- Angelina Jolie And Keanu Reeves Dating, Claim Reports
- Taylor Swift Flaunts Ring Worth USD 15,000 & Other Blingy Accessories in 'You Need to Calm Down'
- Xiaomi is Making Fun of Other Android Smartphones With Notches, as it Promotes The Mi 9T
- The Apple iPhone 2020 Lineup Expected to Have OLED Displays With 5G Support, Says Ming-Chi Kuo
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s