Parents Beat 28-year-old Son to Death After Argument Over His Troubled Marriage
On Monday, the deceased had a fight with the parents, following which he was beaten to death, he noted.
Khagaria: A couple was arrested in Bihar's Khagaria district on Tuesday on the charge of beating their son to death over a family dispute, a police officer said.
The deceased, Arbind Kumar Chaurasia, 28, was allegedly caned to death by his parents at Maheskhunt village in Gogri sub-division of the district on Monday night, following an altercation, he said.
"Chaurasia, who had deserted his wife, would regularly engage in fights with his parents over the matter. He was also having an extra-marital affair," Sub-Divisional Police Officer (SDPO) P K Jha said.
On Monday, too, he had a fight with the parents, following which he was beaten to death, he noted.
An FIR has been lodged in the case at Maheshkhunt police station and an investigation is underway, Jha said, adding that Chaurasia's body has been sent to Khagaria Sadar Hospital for postmortem.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- After Darbar Shoot, Rajinikanth off to Himalayas with Daughter Aishwarya
- Second Innings: Irfan Pathan, Harbhajan Singh to Debut in Tamil Cinema
- Creating New Cop Image for Salman Khan's Eid 2020 Film a Challenge, Says Prabhudheva
- Why Dyson Air Purifiers Are Smarter Than Most: Better Filters And Smarter Testing
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan Announces Sidharth Shukla to be Rashami Desai's Slave, She Refuses