Parents Beat 28-year-old Son to Death After Argument Over His Troubled Marriage
On Monday, the deceased had a fight with the parents, following which he was beaten to death, he noted.
Khagaria: A couple was arrested in Bihar's Khagaria district on Tuesday on the charge of beating their son to death over a family dispute, a police officer said.
The deceased, Arbind Kumar Chaurasia, 28, was allegedly caned to death by his parents at Maheskhunt village in Gogri sub-division of the district on Monday night, following an altercation, he said.
"Chaurasia, who had deserted his wife, would regularly engage in fights with his parents over the matter. He was also having an extra-marital affair," Sub-Divisional Police Officer (SDPO) P K Jha said.
On Monday, too, he had a fight with the parents, following which he was beaten to death, he noted.
An FIR has been lodged in the case at Maheshkhunt police station and an investigation is underway, Jha said, adding that Chaurasia's body has been sent to Khagaria Sadar Hospital for postmortem.
Recommended For You
- Director Anubhav Sinha Writes Open Letter Ahead of Article 15 Release
- Please Don't Bully Me, Says Lexi Rabe Who Played Tony Stark's Daughter in Avengers Endgame
- Pakistan's Eerily Similar Results to 1992 World Cup Win Has Fans Praying For Another Miracle
- Shah Rukh Khan Rides BMW Motorcycle, Gives Safety Message to Fans - Watch Video
- Fossil Sport Review: Almost the Best Wear OS Smartwatch, But Not the Best Wearable Out There
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s