Meanwhile, Subramanian Swamy have filed a notice in Rajya Sabha seeking permission to raise the Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN) issue at Zero Hour at 11 am on Thursday.
Click to read: GST Rates Will Have no Inflationary Impact: Arun Jaitley
The Integrated GST or IGST will be a tax to be levied by the Centre on inter-state movement of goods and services.
Click to Read: New Year, New Law, New Bharat, Says PM Modi on Passage of GST Bills
The Central GST Bill, 2017; The Integrated GST Bill, 2017; The GST (Compensation to States) Bill, 2017; and The Union Territory GST Bill, 2017 were passed after negation of a host of amendments moved by the opposition parties.
External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj while speaking in Rajya Sabha. (Image: CNN-News18/TV Grab)
Stay tuned for Live updates.
Recommended For You
- Dog Jumps to its Death After Woman Who Rescued and Raised it Passes Away in UP
- Manish Raisinghan Shares Photos of Wedding with Sangeita Chauhaan During Lockdown
- Meet Balajee, The Instagram Comedian Whose Antics Have Kept Tamil Nadu Entertained in Pandemic
- Realme Buds Q Review: If You Are Set to Buy The Redmi Earbuds S, Do Check These Out Too
- Intel Capital Makes Rs 1,894.50 Crore Investment in Jio Platforms: What This Means For You