Petrol Pump Dealers Call 12-hour Strike in Patna
Petrol pump dealers in the capital went on a 12-hour strike on Tuesday to protest against the growing incidents of loot and vandalism at petrol pumps in the state.
Representative image (Courtesy: AP)
Patna: Petrol pump dealers in the capital went on a 12-hour strike on Tuesday to protest against the growing incidents of loot and vandalism at petrol pumps in the state.
"In the last six months, nine incidents of loot and vandalism have been reported at petrol pumps in Patna but the district administration has still not provided any security against the anti-social elements," Sinha said.
"Despite repeated pleas, the district administration has done little to provide security at the pumps," Sinha said.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- 17th February 2005: Ponting Stars, Kiwis go Retro in First-ever T20I
- 'Wanna Friendship?' and 'Go Make Sandwiches': What is it Like to be an Indian Female PUBG Player
- Twitter Unhappy with Soundarya Rajinikanth's Honeymoon Pics, Here's Why
- Indian Prodigy Plays Piano at Lightning Speed, Amazes Everyone on 'The World's Best' Show
- TVS Launches Kargil Edition of Star City+, Tribute to Indian Soldiers
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s