Plant 5 Saplings to Recall Your Arrest Warrant: Court to Rape Accused
The court of special judge had issued a non-bailable warrant against Raju, a resident of Loni, for not attending trial since last six months in a four-year-old case of kidnapping and rape of a minor.
Image for representational purpose.
Ghaziabad: In a first-of-its-kind order, a court here recalled its arrest warrant on condition that the accused will plant five saplings, an official said on Saturday.
It also ordered submission of an affidavit regarding compliance of its order, said Rajiv Kumar, Additional District Government Counsellor (ADGC), Ghaziabad district.
The court of special judge (fast track) Rakesh Vashishtha had issued a non-bailable warrant against Raju alias Kallu, a resident of Loni, for not attending trial since last six months in a four-year-old case of kidnapping and rape of a minor.
The accused on Thursday submitted an application in the court seeking recall of the warrant after which the court ordered him to plant five saplings and submit an affidavit in the court to ascertain the compliance.
Recommended For You
- ISRO's 'Akshay Kumar' Fan Moment is Adorable but the List is Incomplete Without Jaadu
- Dog Makes 200km Journey Through Siberia to Find Owners Who Rejected Her
- Neha Dhupia's 8-month-old Daughter Mehr Explains Monday Blues in the Most Adorable Manner
- Chandrayaan 2 Launched Successfully By ISRO | India's Second Moon Mission
- Umpire Kumar Dharmasena Admits 'Error' in Awarding England Six Runs in World Cup Final