PM Anguished Over Loss of Lives in Gujarat Due to Unseasonal Rain, Announces Ex-gratia of Rs 2 Lakh
The Prime Minister also said that authorities are monitoring the situation and assistance is being given to the affected.
File photo of PM Modi.
Expressing his concern, Modi tweeted, "Anguished by the loss of lives due to unseasonal rains and storms in various parts of Gujarat. My thoughts are with the bereaved families."
Anguished by the loss of lives due to unseasonal rains and storms in various parts of Gujarat. My thoughts are with the bereaved families.— Chowkidar Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) April 17, 2019
Authorities are monitoring the situation very closely. All possible assistance is being given to those affected.
"Authorities are monitoring the situation very closely. All possible assistance is being given to those affected," he tweeted.
In another tweet, the prime minister's office said, Modi has approved an ex-gratia of Rs. 2 lakh each from the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund for the next of kin of those who have lost their lives due to unseasonal rain and storm in various parts of Gujarat.
An ex- gratia of Rs 2 lakh each for the next of kin of those who lost their lives due to unseasonal rain & storms in MP, Rajasthan, Manipur & various parts of the country has been approved from the PM’s National Relief Fund. Rs 50,000 each for the injured has also been approved.— PMO India (@PMOIndia) April 17, 2019
Recommended For You
- Bran Stark of 'Game of Thrones' Finally Reveals Why He Can't Stop Staring into Your Soul
- Norwegian Police Arrest the Night King, Tell GoT Fans That Winter is Not Coming
- Fardeen Khan on Being Body-Shamed: I've Been Bashed Unnecessarily, We Need to Get Over These Things
- Salman Khan is Middle-Aged Businessman, Alia Bhatt Aspiring Actress in Bhansali's 'Inshallah'
- PUBG Mobile Addiction: Class 9 Student Ends Life in Nizamabad After Being Scolded For Playing Online Game
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s