PM Modi Breaks Security Protocol to Meet 4-year-old Fan
Prime Minister Narendra Modi broke security protocol on Monday to meet a four-year-old fan who attempted to reach his convoy but was stopped by the elite commandos protecting the PM.
the fan approaching PM Modi's car. Screen grab from CNN-News18
Ahmedabad: Prime Minister Narendra Modi broke security protocol on Monday to meet a four-year-old fan who attempted to reach his convoy but was stopped by the elite commandos protecting the PM.
Seeing the little girl being turned away, Modi stepped out of his vehicle and greeted the tot in Gujarat’s Tapi district where he earlier inaugurated a cattle feed plant and an ice-cream plant.
The gesture was loudly cheered by supporters who dotted the convoy route.
The Prime Minister is on a two-day visit to Gujarat, which goes to the polls later this year. He was accorded a grand welcome in his home state on Sunday evening with a 11-km-long sari depicting his government’s schemes dotting the route of his massive roadshow.
Modi did something similar during the roadshow in Bhubaneswar during a roadshow when he stood on the guard rail to wave at people gathered there.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas Expresses Happiness on Chandrayaan-2 Launch, Talks About 'Baahubali' Connection
- Watch: Scary Video of Spider with a Human-like Face on its Back Goes Viral
- Neha Dhupia's 8-month-old Daughter Mehr Explains Monday Blues in the Most Adorable Manner
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 vs Realme X: Battle for the Value Champion Heats up
- Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro go on Sale Today: Price, Launch Offers and More