PM Modi May Attend Dussehra Celebration at DDA Ground in Delhi's Dwarka
Prime Minister Modi will attend the event organised by Dwarka Sri Ram Leela Society at DDA Ground in Dwarka Sector 10, Rajesh Gehlot, ex MLA and chairman of the society, said.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi performs 'aarti' in front of an idol of goddess Durga during the ongoing Navratri festival, in Ahmedabad, Wednesday, October 2, 2019. (PTI Photo)
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to attend the Dussehra celebrations on Tuesday at Dwarka area here.
Modi will attend the event organised by Dwarka Sri Ram Leela Society at DDA Ground in Dwarka Sector 10, Rajesh Gehlot, ex MLA and chairman of the society, said.
Gehlot said the PM is scheduled to reach the venue at 5.30 PM on Tuesday.
There was, however, no official confirmation from the prime minister's office on this.
Usually high dignitaries join the Dussehra celebrations at Ramlila Maidan here.
In 2016, the prime minister had attended the Dussehra function in Lucknow during his first stint in office.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Smriti Irani Reveals Why She is Jealous of 'Bro' and Fitness Guru Micky Mehta in Insta Post
- I-League Clubs to be in ISL as AFC-AIFF Decide on Single League Roadmap
- Hrithik Roshan, Sussanne Khan Step Out Together for Sunday Brunch with Kids, See Pics
- This Airline's All-Women Crew Flew 120 Young Girls to NASA to Promote Gender Equality
- 15-year-old Coco Gauff Beat Jelena Ostapenko to Win First WTA Title at Linz