PM Modi Sets Protocol Aside, Receives Sheikh Hasina at Airport
Setting aside protocol, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday went to the IGI airport to receive his Bangladeshi counterpart, Sheikh Hasina.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi went to the IGI airport to receive his Bangladeshi counterpart, Sheikh Hasina. (Image: Getty Images)
New Delhi: Setting aside protocol, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday went to the IGI airport to receive his Bangladeshi counterpart, Sheikh Hasina.
The Prime Minister travelled through normal traffic without any route restrictions, official sources said.
Delhi: Officials from Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina's entourage take selfies with PM Narendra Modi. pic.twitter.com/1NtvCWuB0v— ANI (@ANI_news) April 7, 2017
The Bangladesh Prime Minister is on a four-day visit to India, which comes after a gap of seven years.
Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi receives his Bangladesh counterpart Sheikh Hasina. pic.twitter.com/UwehYlALZe— ANI (@ANI_news) April 7, 2017
Hasina will hold wide-ranging talks with Modi tomorrow during which India is also set to announce a line of credit of USD 500 million to Bangladesh for military supplies.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Arunachal Pradesh CM Rides Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 to Promote State Tourism
- Shraddha Kapoor Left in Tears After Hearing Her Brother Siddhant Sing
- Mohena Kumari Singh is Radiant as a Royal Bride at Her Traditional Rajput Wedding, See Pics
- Watch: Ducklings Enjoy Makeshift Water Slide Leaving Netizens Amused
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL to Launch Today: Here’s How to Watch the Live Stream