PM Modi to Meet BP, Exxon Executives in US to Discuss Investment Opportunities
PM Modi will also attend a separate investment event with executives from JP Morgan Chase & Co, Lockheed Martin, Mastercard Inc and Walmart Inc.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the climate meet on Monday.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will meet executives from energy majors BP PLC and Exxon Mobil Corp in the United States next week to discuss investment opportunities, the foreign ministry said on Thursday.
The energy hungry nation, which has been increasing imports of crude from the United States, is looking at raising oil imports from Russia, amid uncertainty over supplies after an attack on Saudi Arabian facilities last weekend.
Modi will also attend a separate investment event with executives from JP Morgan Chase & Co, Lockheed Martin, Mastercard Inc and Walmart Inc, Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- From Slam Poets to 'Eco-Feminists', BBC's 100 Most Influential Women 2019 List Has 7 Indians
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled: Here's All You Need to Know
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C at Rs 6499 Lands Ahead of Peak Pollution Season
- Google Pixel 4 Project Soli Radar is Why The Phone is Not Coming to India
- Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro Launched in India: Specs, Price and More