PM Modi Urges People to Support Nutrition Campaign 'Poshan Maah' for Healthier Women, Children
Describing the 'poshan maah' as a commendable initiative to ensure a healthier future for women and children, he urged people from all walks of life to support the exceptional endeavour.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the launch of Fit India movement.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged people to support the government's holistic nutrition campaign which started on Sunday.
Describing the 'poshan maah' (nutrition month) as a commendable initiative to ensure a healthier future for women and children, he urged people from all walks of life to support the exceptional endeavour.
He tweeted his message with the hashtag 'poshan maah' to drive home the point.
In his latest 'Mann ki Baat' radio address, Modi had lamented that due to lack of awareness, both poor and affluent families are affected by malnutrition.
The Prime Minister's Overreaching Scheme for Holistic Nourishment - Poshan Abhiyaan is a multi-ministerial convergence mission with the vision to address malnutrition with a targeted approach by 2022.
Recommended For You
- Ayushmann Khurrana-Nushrat Bharucha's Dream Girl Song Removed from YouTube Over Copyright Issues
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- Delhi Cab Drivers Carry Condoms in First-Aid Box and it's Not Just for Safe Sex
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes