PM Modi's 1st New Year Rally in Lucknow to See 10 Lakh Crowd: BJP
The Bharatiya Janata Party's mega show - Maha Parivartan rally - the culmination of six similar rallies across Uttar Pradesh, is all set to get underway here on Monday afternoon.
People in large number gather for the Maha Parivarthan Rally in Lucknow. (Image: Suraj/ Network18)
Lucknow: The Bharatiya Janata Party's mega show - Maha Parivartan rally - the culmination of six similar rallies across Uttar Pradesh, is all set to get underway here on Monday afternoon.
The Ramabai Sthal rally would be addressed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP president Amit Shah and Union Home Minister and local MP Rajnath Singh.
The BJP has claimed an attendance of over 10 lakh people. Thousands of workers and party supporters were trickling in at the rally venue since morning.
The party has also invited around 1.28 lakh booth level workers, whom it plans to mobilise to turn public opinion in its favour for the forthcoming state assembly polls.
This would be the first Modi rally in the state after the 50-day deadline on December 30, post the November 8 demonetisation announcement, got over.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Vidya Balan Can’t Stop Gushing About Meeting Hillary Clinton at Isha Ambani’s Sangeet, See Pic
- Neha Kakkar, Himansh Kohli Split Just 3 Months After Confirming Their Relationship: Report
- T-shirts Inside Out, No Abuse, Greet People With a Namaste: Special Daily Whatsapp Instructions for Indian Hockey Team
- Xiaomi Poco F1 Gets Permanent Price Cut of Rs 1,000; Now Starts at Rs 19,999
- Tata Motors Bets Big on Harrier SUV for Sustainable Growth in India
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s