PM Modi's Advice to CBSE Students: 'Take Board Exams in 'Happy and Stress-free Manner'
Describing those appearing for the classes X and XII board examinations as 'exam warriors', he said months of hardwork and preparation will 'surely lead to great things'.
File photo of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. (PTI)
New Delhi: Appear for CBSE board examinations in a "happy and stress-free manner", Prime Minister Narendra Modi told students on Saturday.
Describing those appearing for the classes X and XII board examinations as "exam warriors", he said months of hardwork and preparation will "surely lead to great things".
"As the CBSE Class X and XII exams commence today, best wishes to all young Exam Warriors, their parents and teachers. I urge my young friends to appear for the exams in a happy and stress-free manner," the prime minister tweeted.
Nearly 18.89 lakh candidates are appearing for Class X exams and 12.06 lakh for Class XII examinations.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Coronavirus And Superspreaders: Humans Can Carry And Transmit COVID-19 Without Symptoms
- How Anil, Janhvi, Sanjay Kapoor and Family Remembered Sridevi on Her 2nd Death Anniversary
- Happy Birthday Shahid Kapoor: 5 Pics of the Actor That Prove He's a True Family Man
- Serie A Matches to Be Played Behind Closed Doors in Coronavirus-hit Region
- Bengaluru 'Bottle Artist' Captures Trump and Modi in Glass Jars to Welcome POTUS to India