Poster of 'Nude Party' in North Goa Surfaces on Social Media, Police Launch Probe
While the poster mentions three roads in North Goa district where the party is likely to happen, it has not given a detailed address nor a date.
Panaji: Goa police began a probe on Monday after the appearance of a poster on social media announcing a "nude party" in north Goa, an official said.
The official said police had activated its informant network to find out details of what the poster claimed was a "private Goa party".
While the poster mentions three roads in North Goa district where the party is likely to happen, it has not given a detailed address nor a date, the official said.
The poster informed that "10-15 foreigners" and "more than 10 Indian girls" will take part.
"We will not allow any nude party to happen in the state," he asserted. Meanwhile, Goa Mahila Congress chief Pratima Coutinho said Chief Minister Pramod Sawant and Tourism minister Manohar Ajgaonkar must immediately intervene and ensure such parties do not take place.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan-Tiger Shroff's War Stands Tall Over Joker, The Sky Is Pink at Box Office
- 'Such a Cute Ma Sita': People Can't Get Enough of Little Girl Dancing to Drum Beats
- Mom and Dad, Sorry for All Those Times I Was a Prick: Shahid Kapoor
- A 'Seven-Headed' Snake Skin Discovered Near Bengaluru Has Left Locals Curious
- OnePlus 7T Pro, 7T Pro McLaren Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs, Launch Date and More