Powergrid and POSOCO Recruitment 2018: 47 Executive Trainee (Finance) Posts, Apply from 9th June 2018
Powergrid and POSOCO Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill 47 vacancies for the posts of Chartered Accountants (CA) and Cost & Management Accountants (CMA) as Executive Trainee (Finance) in Powergrid and POSOCO has been released.
Powergrid and POSOCO Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill 47 vacancies for the posts of Chartered Accountants (CA) and Cost & Management Accountants (CMA) as Executive Trainee (Finance) in Powergrid and POSOCO has been released on the official website of Powergrid - www.powergridindia.com.
The application process will start from 9th June 2018 and interested and eligible candidates must apply for the relevant post on or before 30th June 2018.
Powergrid and POSOCO Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details:
Powergrid – 35
Unreserved – 18
OBC – 9
SC – 5
ST – 3
PWD – 1
POSOCO – 12
Unreserved – 6
OBC – 1
SC – 3
ST – 2
The applicant must be CA/ ICWA (CMA) passed.
Applicants must read through the official advertisement to ascertain their eligibility before applying.
Unreserved Category – Rs.500
SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX - SM Category – NIL
The age of the applicants should not be more than 28 years as on 30th June 2018. Age relaxation rules apply as stated in the official advertisement above.
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a pay of Rs.24,900 – Rs.50,500 per month during the 1 year training period.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Test, Group Discussion and an Interview.
Start date of submission of Online Application – 9th June 2018
Last date of submission of Online Application – 30th June 2018
Recommended For You
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's 'Royal Baby' News is Making Indians Search For 'When is Spring?'
- Yuvraj Singh, Sagarika Ghatge Celebrate Zaheer Khan’s Birthday in Maldives, See Pics
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4A Pro 49 Review: We Are Rubbing Our Eyes, This Just Cannot be Real
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh are in Switzerland for Simmba. See Photos, Videos
- Shweta Bachchan on Her Debut Novel Paradise Towers and the Inspiration Behind It